Record Store Day Drops 2020 - Sept 26
On Satureday Sept 26th, releases will only show if there is available stock for sale and then only after 1pm EST.
To Browse the titles for the Sept 26 Drop you my go to Record Store Day Drop 2
To Browse Aug 29 remaining releases here you may click the above box or GO HERE
To celebrate their 20th anniversary, Bayside is releasing the "Heaven" 7” featuring the fan favorite track “Heaven” from 2019’s critically acclaimed album Interrobang! The B-side is the previously unreleased "Heaven (Acoustic)" and it’s all on limited edition orange vinyl!
“Heaven”/ “Heaven (Acoustic)”
Mike Watt, legendary bassist behind Minutemen, fIREHOSE, Dos, and so much more, is the latest to release a cover of a Squeeze song for Record Store Day. Mike teams up with his Secondmen for a cover of 'In Quintessence,' the opening track from Squeeze's 1981 album East Side Story. This is the fifth installment from the Swindles series and was produced and engineered by Squeeze-aficionado Steve Mandel. This is the first time Mike's version of "In Quintessence" has ever been released and will be available as a 45 single, with the vocal version on the A-side and the instrumental version on the B-side, for Record Store Day 2020.
SIDE A: In Quintessence SIDE B: In Quintessence (Instrumental)
Würm was formed in 1973 by bass player Chuck Dukowski, who would later join Black Flag. Inspired by the retrospective album, Exhumed, which was released for Black Friday 2018, Würm is now reuniting! They have recorded their first new tracks in nearly 40 years for this Record Store Day exclusive 7" vinyl release.
"Poison" / "Zero Sum"
If you watched television, went to the movies, or listened to radio in the ‘80s and ‘90s, you probably heard Suzanne Ciani's work whether you knew it or not. Suzanne is a five-time Grammy award-nominated composer, electronic music pioneer, and neo-classical recording artist whose work has been featured in countless commercials, video games, and feature films. The documentary A Life In Waves explores Suzanne's life and innovations through her own eyes, offering a feminine glimpse into the world of electronic music.
With fifteen albums spanning 40-plus years, countless commercial scores and sound designs, Suzanne's catalog is among the most rich and varied of any artist working today. With selections ranging from Suzanne's early modular experimentations, to her commercial sound design, to her romantic synthesizer works, to her delicate piano compositions, this soundtrack is the only collection of its kind. Like the film, it's a journey into Suzanne's mind, and a career-spanning exploration of this genre-defying artist. Pressed on clear vinyl for Record Store Day 2020.
1. Liberator Atari TV Spot (Long Version) 2. The First Wave (Birth of Venus) 3. Concert at Phil Niblock’s Loft (Excerpt) 4. “Pop & Pour” Coca-Cola Logo 5. Lincoln Mercury 4-Door Cougar TV Spot 6. Suzanne Ciani 'Clean Room' ITT TV Spot 2012 7. The Eighth Wave 8. Rain (A Life In Waves Version) 9. Paris 1971 10. Princess 11. Butterflies 12. The Third Wave (Love In The Waves)
British guitarist Allan Holdsworth’s 1983 album has only ever been reissued on vinyl as part of a limited edition 12 LP until now. The bonus track on this RSD 2020 release has never been on vinyl before.
SIDE 1: 1. “Three Sheets To The Wind” 2. “Road Games” 3. Water On The Brain”
SIDE 2: 1. “Tokyo Dream” 2. “Was There?” 3. Material Real Bonus Track 4. “Road Games (Alternative Jack Bruce Vocal Version)”
The band’s 2019 debut album, on vinyl for the first time, and translucent blue vinyl at that.
Side A: “Lula, I'm Not Mad” / “Change Ur Mind” / “A Slow Death In Pacific Standard Time” / “Saturday Night (feat. Bleached)”
Side B: “Smarter Ways Of Saying It” / “Everything Means Everything Meant Everything” / “Ritalin” / “Halloween”
One of the greatest solo debuts in rock history, Paul McCartney's McCartney, will receive a special 50th anniversary release in a limited-edition half-speed mastered vinyl pressing for Record Store Day. Originally released in April 1970, one month before The Beatles’ swansong Let It Be, McCartney saw Paul getting back to basics. Writing every song and playing every instrument (with backing vocals from Linda McCartney), the eponymous album represented a creative rebirth, bursting with new ideas, experiments, playfulness and freedom. Sonically, McCartney's bare-bones home recording aesthetic imbued the album with an authentic lo-fi spirit, a much sought after sound that continues to retain a contemporary edge 50 years on. The 50th anniversary Record Store Day limited edition of McCartney was pressed from a master cut by Miles Showell at half speed using the original 1970 master tapes at Abbey Road Studios. It was made as a vinyl specific transfer in high resolution and without digital peak limiting for the best possible reproduction.
SIDE A –
1. The Lovely Linda, 2. That Would Be Something, 3. Valentines Day, 4. Every Night, 5. Hot As Sun, 6. Junk, 7. Man We Was Lonely
SIDE B –
1. Oo You, 2. Momma Miss America, 3. Teddy Boy, 4. Singalong Junk, 5. Maybe I'm Amazed, 6. Kreen-Akore
New Vinyl: $89.98 Buy
In celebration of the 25th Anniversary of the debut album of Wu-Tang Clan founding member Ol’ Dirty Bastard, Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version, we’re releasing a 25th Anniversary 7” Singles Box of the recently platinum-certified release (Originally released on March 28, 1995). Limited to only 3,000 individually numbered copies world-wide, this release will be pressed on blue, yellow and white 7” vinyl.
New Vinyl: $9.99 Buy
In celebration of their mutual admiration for the Deal sisters, The Good Life (feat. Tim Kasher of Cursive) and The Pauses join forces to affectionately re-interpret the seminal alt-rock pioneers The Breeders. The 7-inch split features beautiful Vaughan Oliver-inspired artwork (in tribute to the late artist) with custom screen-printed packaging designed and built with love by Dan Black at his Landland Colportage studio in Saint. Paul, MN.
Side A) The Good Life - "Divine Hammer" (from Last Splash) - Side B) The Pauses - "Off You" (from Title TK)
Does baby bring da ruckus when it’s time for sleep? Try throwing on our sweet renditions of Wu-Tang Clan. Can it be all so simple? Yes, and you too will be reunited with peace and quiet.
1. Wu-Tang Clan Ain’t Nuthing ta F’ Wit 2. Da Mystery of Chessboxin’ 3. Shame on a N**** 4. Bring da Ruckus 5. Method Man 6. Protect Ya Neck
1. Gravel Pit 2. It’s Yourz 3. Triumph 4. Reunited 5. C.R.E.A.M. 6. Can It Be All so Simple
These live tracks from The Rolling Stones have never been commercially available before. "Rock In A Hard Place" was recorded live in Atlantic City and "Almost Hear You Sign" in Tokyo.
"Rock And A Hard Place"/"Almost Hear You Sigh"
British singer-songwriter and front woman of trip-hop group Morcheeba, Skye Edwards celebrates the 10 year anniversary of her second album Keeping Secrets with the exclusive, special limited edition, white gatefold 180g vinyl for this year’s Record Store Day. Keeping Secrets, produced by Alexis Smith and Emmy-nominated Grace Jones collaborator Ivor Guest, showcases Skye’s instantly recognizable, smooth vocals. This limited edition white vinyl gatefold for RSD 2020 is the record’s first vinyl release.
“I Believe”/ “Boo Hoo” / “Not Broken” / “The Shape I’m In” / “Monsters Demons” / “Clock To Stop” / “Almost Killed Me” / “Wrong Alright” / “Maybe To Spain” / “Exhale”
First time on Vinyl! Musical selections from the first three years of the acclaimed science fiction television series by resident composer Mark Snow, with interspersed dialogue by the cast written by Chris Carter. The Truth is out there.
Limited Edition. Pressed on glow-in-the-dark vinyl.
The story of this compilation begins with a decades old myth; the "mystery singer" on a 10" acetate demo played to Elvis by Sam Phillips in June of 1954. Phillips, who was unable to ascertain the name of the singer, asked Elvis to sing the song as a debut record. The young, unknown Elvis was daunted by the performance. After attempting to record the song, Elvis felt he could not do it justice, and went on to record “That's All Right”. The demo's existence became an urban myth. The singer was finally identified as Jimmy Sweeney in early 2017 by writer Chris Kennedy, whose suspicions were confirmed by multiple sources, including Jimmy's daughter Eugenia. Sweeney’s masterpiece will finally be released under his own name on this compilation. In addition to that demo song, “Without You”, the album features some of Sweeney’s best recordings, many of which were never released to the public.
1. “Without You” - Jimmy Sweeney 2. “Deep Blues” - Jimmy Sweeney and the Varieteers 3. “I Pay With Every Breath” - Jimmy Sweeney and the Varieteers 4. “It Wouldn’t Be The Same (Without You) “- The Varieteers 5. “Desire” - Jimmy Sweeney 6. “Danny Boy” - Jimmy Destry 7. “Don’t Come In Here” – Varieteers 8. “Tobacco Road” - Jimmy Sweeney
1. “Gonna Find My Sweetheart “- Jimmy Sweeney 2. “Flippity Flop”- Jimmy Sweeney 3. “Sick, Sick, Sick” - Jim Sweeney 4. “She Wears My Ring” - Jimmy Bell 5. “Where You Lead Me” - Jim Sweeney 6.”Lunch In A Bucket” - Jimmy Bell 7. “Afraid” - Jim Sweeney 8. “What’cha Gonna Do About Me” - Jimmy Bell 9. “Deacon Brown” - Jimmy Sweeney
SOFI TUKKER is the genre-defying duo of Sophie Hawley-Weld and Tucker Halpern celebrated for their inclusive and global perspective on electronic music and their work's themes of liberation, unity, and self-empowerment. The Dancing On The People EP (with three bonus tracks) is a collection of songs in English, Portuguese, and Spanish that expand Sofi Tukker’s global and inclusive vision of dance music with songs full of adventurous ideas and joy. Issued as a digital only release on September 20th, this first time vinyl release of the EP and for the bonus tracks as well, includes their collaboration with ZHU "Mi Rumba", and EP track remixes by Mahmut Orhan & R3HAB.
1. "Swing” 2. “Playa Grande” with Bomba Estereo 3. “Purple Hat” 4. “Ringless” 5. “Fantasy”
1. "Like This" 2. “Mi Rumba” 3. “Swing (Mahmut Orhan Remix)” 4. “Fantasy (R3HAB Remix)”
Penned by Emmy winner Lena Waithe and helmed by Grammy Award winner Melina Matsoukas in her feature directorial debut, Queen & Slim premiered last fall to critical and commercial acclaim. The accompanying multi-genre soundtrack, released by Motown, is now on vinyl for the first time for Record Store Day. Showcases a range of talent across Black artists. Including classic songs by Roy Ayers, Bilal X Raphael Saadiq, and others as well as new music from Lauryn Hill, Megan Thee Stallion, BJ the Chicago Kid, Vince Staples, Burna Boy, Lil Baby, Tiana Major9 & EARTHGANG.
LP1 / SIDE A
1. Megan Thee Stallion feat. VickeeLo - Ride Or Die, 2. Bilal feat. Raphael Saadiq - Soul Sista (Remix), 3. Vince Staples Feat. 6lack & Mereba - Yo Love, 4. Tiana Major9 & EARTHGANG – Collide
LP1 / SIDE B
1. Syd - Getting Late, 2. Mike Jones feat. Slim Thug & Paul Wall - Still Tippin', 3. Coast Contra feat. BJ The Chicago Kid - Queen x Slim, 4. Choker – Frame
LP2 / SIDE A
1. Lil Baby - Catch The Sun, 2. Roy Ayers - Searching, 3. Ms. Lauryn Hill - Guarding The Gates, 4. Burna Boy - My Money, My Baby
LP2 / SIDE B
1. Cedes Benz - The-Dream, 2. Little Freddie King - Standin' At Yo Door (Live), 3. Blood Orange feat. Ian Isiah & Jason Arce - Runnin’ Away, 4. Moses Sumney - Doomed
This Are Two Tone was the first Two Tone Records compilation, and features singles by The Specials, Madness, The Selecter, The Beat, The Bodysnatchers, Rhoda Daker and The Swinging Cats. This half-speed master LP is part of the Two Tone Records 40th Anniversary celebrations and is the first vinyl repress of the compilation since its original release in 1983.
1. THE SPECIAL A.K.A. “Gangsters” 2. MADNESS “Madness” 3. THE SELECTER “On My Radio” 4. THE BEAT “Tears of a Clown” 5. THE SPECIALS “A Message to You Rudy” 6. THE SELECTER “Too Much Pressure” 7. THE BODYSNATCHERS “Too Experienced” 8. THE BEAT “Ranking Full Stop” 9. THE SPECIALS “Too Much Too Young”
1. THE SELECTER “The Selecter” 2. THE SPECIALS “Stereotype” 3. THE SWINGING CATS “Mantovani” 4. THE SPECIALS “Do Nothing” 5. RICO & THE SPECIAL A.K.A. “Jungle Music” 6. RHODA & THE SPECIAL A.K.A. “The Boiler” 7. THE SPECIALS “Ghost Town”
This is a new half-speed master exclusively for RSD and part of the Two Tone Records 40th Anniversary celebrations. The soundtrack of the live movie Dance Craze featuring exclusive live recordings by The Specials, Madness, The Selecter, The Beat, Bad Manners and The Bodysnatchers. This new half-speed master release for Record Store Day is part of the Two Tone Records 40th Anniversary celebrations, and marks the first vinyl repress since its original release in 1981.
The Specials “Concrete Jungle” / The Beat “Mirror In The Bathroom” / Bad Manners “Lip Up Fatty” / Madness “Razor Blade Alley” /The Selecter “Three Minute Hero” / The Bodysnatchers “Easy Life” / The Beat “Big Shot” / Madness “One Step Beyond” / The Beat “Ranking FullStop” / The Specials “Man at C & A” / The Selecter “Missing Words” / Bad Manners “Inner London Violence” / Madness “Night Boat To Cairo” / The Selecter “Too Much Pressure” / The Specials “Nite Klub”
Kickin presents Hi Tide Groove, DJ's Choice 1969 - 1981, a collection of Hi Records singles from the famous (Al Green and Ann Peebles) to the obscure (Africano and Jean Plum). Released for Record Store Day 2020 on 180g colored vinyl.
1. Larry "T-Byrd" Gordon “Contact Off Funk”, 2. Al Green “Love Ritual”, 3. Ann Peebles “Come To Mama”, 4. Syl Johnson “The Love You Left Behind”, 5. Ann Peebles “Somebody's On Your Case”, 6. O.V. Wright “Into Something (Can't Shake Loose)”, 7. Veneice “Stepchild”, 8. Ann Peebles “Slipped, Tripped and Fell In Love”, 9. Africano “Satisfactorize Your Mind”, 10. Africano “Open Your Hearts Pts. 1&2”, 11. Majik “Back Into Your Heart”, 12. Al Green “Full of Fire”, 13. Bobby McClure “She's Miss Wonderful”, 14. George Jackson “Let Them Know You Care”, 15. Phillip Mitchell “Little Things”, 16. Jean Plum “Look At That Boy”, 17. Ann Peebles “It's Your Thing”, 18. Al Green “Get Back Baby”, 19. Willie Mitchell “My Babe”, 20. Ann Peebles “I Don't Lend My Man”, 21.Iota “Love Come Weekend”, 22. Odyssey “No One Else Pts. 1&2”, 23. Donna Rhodes “Where's Your Love Been”, 24. Jean Plum “Pour On The Loving”, 25. Ann Peebles featuring Don Bryant “Man Belle-Amour”