New: Not in stock
Formats and Editions
This delightful deck features 50 festive cocktail recipes tucked into a gilded box that's perfect for stuffing in a Christmas stocking.
It's the holiday season and spirits are high! Classic cocktails, champagne sippers, nonalcoholic libations-there's something here for everyone. Each card in the deck features a delicious cocktail recipe and accompanying photo, and a helpful booklet includes tips for stocking your seasonal bar, garnishing your drinks, making flavored syrups, and more. A go-to gift for cocktail enthusiasts, hosts, merrymakers, and anyone who likes to entertain around the holidays, the Very Merry Cocktails Deck is sure to get even the grinchiest grinch in the festive spirit.
- IDEAL HOLIDAY GIFT: Alongside a favorite spirit, pretty glassware, or a cocktail shaker, the Very Merry Cocktails Deck is an irresistible gift for a holiday host. It makes a covetable item at a white elephant gift exchange or a Christmas party, and it's the perfect stocking stuffer for cocktail lovers and drinks enthusiasts.
- BEAUTIFUL AND FESTIVE ITEM TO DISPLAY: Packaged in an eye-catching box with gold foil, and filled with 50 cheery photographs, this deck makes a lovely seasonal decor piece on your bar, bar cart, kitchen shelf, or coffee table from November through January.
- GOOD VALUE: Priced affordably under $20 and packed with 50 tempting drink recipes-including classic cocktails, party punches, hot and cozy bevs, and so much more-this diminutive deck packs a ton of value in a petite, take-anywhere size.
- PERENNIAL REFERENCE GUIDE: Holiday drinks are forever! The timeless content and seasonal relevance means home bartenders can turn to this deck year after year for inspiration, tasty recipes, and a guaranteed good time.
- People 21+ who love Christmas and the holiday season
- Cocktail enthusiasts or bartenders seeking festive drink ideas
- Anyone planning to host a holiday celebration
- Gift-givers looking for a stocking stuffer or hostess gift
- People who have a home bar/bar cart, or collect cocktail books
About the Author:
A graphic designer and bona fide plant geek based in Perth, Western Australia, Scott Cain is a certified gardening guru and has appeared on Gardening Australia.
- Cards: 78 pages